2 bed / 2.5 bath
Cozy 2-Bedroom Durham Townhome off 15-501 near Target
$1,450 per unit
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- No utilities included in rent
- Off-Street Parking, On-Street Parking
- Pets Considered (Dogs)
• Address: 3226 Coachmans Way, Durham, located in cul-de-sac town home neighborhood called Woodstream Glen.
• Within five miles (7 minutes) to Duke University/Duke University Medical Center.
• Within five miles to Southpoint Mall
• Within three miles to I-40. Within two miles to US 15/501 and I-85
• Equidistant from Durham and Chapel Hill (20-30 minutes from Raleigh)-- basically in a great location!
The House Itself
• 2 bedroom/2.5 bath (all bedrooms and full baths are upstairs).
• Fully furnished, but some items could be stored/sold, if necessary. We wouldn't mind tenants using the furniture, household/kitchen items, etc. But again, we can be flexible about moving some items elsewhere.
• Cul-de-sac parking with two lot spots, as well as visitor spot availability.
• Spacious living room.
• Recently renovated kitchen, fully equipped with washer and dryer, fridge, dishwasher and all other appliances. Granite counter tops. Farmhouse deep stainless-steel sink.
• Peaceful backyard with wooded area behind the house.
• Monthly rent: $1,450 (negotiable)
• Average monthly utilities: $160 -- Utilities bills include water (City of Durham), electricity (Duke Energy) and Internet (Time Warner Cable/Spectrum). Renter will need to schedule utilities prior to move-in.
Requirements for the care of the property/Anticipated lease particulars:
• No smoking in the house allowed.
• No pets allowed; however, one small/medium dog could be allowed upon prior discussion and approval. In this instance, a $200 pet deposit (returned if no damages incurred) will be due at time of lease signing.
• Any damage to furniture, carpet and interior, beyond normal wear and tear, is renters' expense- unless otherwise stated or agreed upon.
• Any needed house maintenance (e.g. plumbing, heating/cooling) covered at our expense. For your convenience, we'll provide the name of a trusted friend to be the maintenance contact who will handle any issues.
• Tenant responsible for changing air filters, which owners will provide, every 2-3 months.
Travel mode for directions:
Campus Destination for directions: